Thursday 24 February 2011

Busy Week

What a busy week I'm having, I've not had time to do much.  I've hardly even tweeted this week....shocking.  I must be a sucker for punnishment as I'm working a 6 day week this week, 4 of the days being 12 hours long.  Roll on Sunday for a day off

I weighed in on Monday morning & I had lost 1 lb, which I know I should be pleased with, however I really felt down & miserable about it.  I felt like I was wasting my time with the whole thing.  I know that a loss is a loss but I had been really good despite having a busy weekend.  I'm now feeling much better about the 1lb loss.

I went to my friends 30th Birthday party, which was a really good night.  She had a wig theme.  Everyone looked just as silly, although i did co-ordinate my accessories & make up to my wig....haha.

On Sunday, I drove up to Huddersfield & went for a carvery with some of my lovely friends before going to see Charlotte & baby Ava, who was gorgeous.  Can't wait for my next cuddle off her <3.

On Monday night I went to watch Boyzone on the first night of their tour at the Liverpool Echo Arena with some of my lovely girlies.  We had a lovely night I enjoyed a couple of bottles of Carling <3 I do miss an ice cold Carling.  Boyzone were fabulous, the Stephen Gately tribute was very emotional but lovely.   I'll upload a few Boyzone pictures later.  The support act were a girl band called Wonderland <3 who are fab.


I'm trying to low syn again this week as I'm off out in Chester on Saturday night with my lovely girlies for a few vodka & diet cokes & a boogie.  Although I have had some chocolate one night & shared a pudding with my Mum whilst out for tea tonight but I'm sure I can spare the syns.

2 comments:

  1. Well Done on your loss! Glad Boyzone were good, and they did a lil tribute to Stepehn i bet it was lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your loss!
    I was too feeling the same on wednesday with STS at weigh in, been so good this week :-(
    But on we go eh? x

    ReplyDelete