Friday 18 February 2011

3 Day Weekend

The weekend has finally arrived...I never thought it would, it's been a long 4 days in work.

The week has gone just as I had planned, low syns each day ready for the vodka's at tomorrow night's party.  It's the 30th Birthday party of 1 of my school friends.  The theme is wigs....my wig is a pink curly bob...I can't wait to get glammed up with my wig on. *photo to follow on next blog* 
Today, I've been to Manchester with my Mum for more shopping <3, returning half of the purchases I made in Liverpool last week.....I did buy a few nice things though finally in a smaller size...it's about time!

This is one of the main things that have been bothering me since being on Slimming World...I have lost 2 stone but my clothes have been no smaller than they were this time last year.  I have noticed this week, that my legs have gone a lot thinner...clearly the gym was obviously paying off when I was going.  I am determined to get back into going to the gym it is very much needed.  I do enjoy it when I'm going...it's just finding the time.

The other thing I think I should stop doing is getting on the scales in a morning.  I don't really know why I do it as it doesn't make any difference to how or what I eat.  I think I must just like to monitor my progress....or not.

I am majorly looking forward to Sunday as 1 of my bestest friends Charlotte has finally had her baby girl this afternoon *yes she has been in labour since my last post* she's a gorgeous little thing and I am planning on going to see her <3  Well done Charlotte, I'm proud of you xx

1 comment:

  1. have a fab weekend? i've lost you on Twitter i've re-added you, really sorry must have been in my last cull, and i couldn't find you on twitter on my ipod

    sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete