Monday 14 February 2011

Weigh Day

Well here we are Monday....weigh in day.

I didn't got to weigh in last week as I was unwell, however I stayed on track & managed a maintain which I was really pleased with after the weekend I have had & then * week rearing it's ugly heady yesterday morning.

3 meals out in 3 days...Friday, Saturday & Sunday....I enjoyed all of them. 

This deffinately proves to me that life does NOT stop, when trying to eat healthily.

I would usually have a naughty tea on a Monday night but tonight I have had pork steak, carrotts, potatoes & onions.....it was lovely. 

My treat tonight was some mini eggs & a malteaser bunny....mmmmm <3  I've been looking forward to this malteaser bunny all week <3

I'm currently feeling good for the week ahead. 

I'm ready for another week of low syn days in preparation for a 30th Birthday Party on Saturday night, which I am sure will involve Vodka at some point.

On a random exciting note....one of my best friends is due to have her baby tomorrow & she is having some pains....fingers crossed she arrives soon <3


2 comments:

  1. Liked this entry, it is true that being on plan doesnt mean stopping living.

    I hope your friend has her baby today!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always off eating somewhere, and you always manage to sort your meals out so that you can have extras :-) i've been telling my SW friend she needs to be doing that in prep for her drinking weekend.

    ReplyDelete