Saturday 12 February 2011

It Doesn't Rule My Life

So here goes, post number 2.....

I refuse to let the fact that I'm on a diet ruin my social life, I love the way that Slimming World lets you lose weight & still enjoy yourself.

I have low synned all week, having no more than 4 per day so as I had plenty left for the weekend as I knew I was likely to be eating out.

Today I have had a cooked breakfast, lots of super free fruit & a yogurt.

Tonight we've been to Frankie & Benny's at Cheshire Oaks. 

I am the only one out of my group of friends following the plan, but I don't let that put me off, I enjoyed a Sharing Platter between us to start, followed by Chicken & Ribs then I had a Knickerbockerglory for dessert.

I don't feel guilty one bit <3

My plan for tomorrow is plenty of super free fruit & veg & lots of water. 

I'm hoping for a little loss on Monday, I know it won't be much as *week is looming & that makes all the difference.  However I know it will show next week.

On a different note, I went to Liverpool shopping this morning and bought some lovely things from Primark <3  ready to go off on my boyband travels in March <3

No comments:

Post a Comment