Monday 28 February 2011

Pre Tour Weigh In

Today was the last weigh in before I zoom off following the Westlife tour round the country with my lovely girlies...

I lost 2lb...I was really pleased as for the last few weeks I had felt as though I was struggling, but thinking about it...I have been out every weekend & eaten out several times each week.

I had a fabulous weekend with the girlies out in Chester, dancing the night away.  I was really pleased with myself I stuck to Vodka & Diet Coke whilst everyone else had cocktails and at the end of the night when everyone had a McDonalds I had my 2 Chocolate Fudge Alpen Lights *heb*

I've been out shopping today in Warrington and stocked up on some more syn free sausages...Pork, Pork & Leek & also Pork & Tomato...can't wait to give them a whirl in the next few weeks. 



I've been to asda & got a stock of things to take on tour....the thought's there....even if I don't end up eating them *haha* I am going to try my best though.

I might not be going to weigh in next week as I'm away for half of the week in Cardiff & it's my Birthday, so I will have to just wait & see.
Myself & some of the lovely #SlimmingWorld & #WeightWatchers ladies on twitter have decided to set ourselves a little target called #tweetloss which is to lose a stone by Easter....I've had a good start losing this weeks 2lb.

My post weigh in treat tonight is an aero lamb...mmmm tasty...& cute too


No comments:

Post a Comment