Sunday 31 March 2013

Update

I went to Weigh in on Wednesday and I had gained 1lb which I was happy with due to the fact that I'd not been focussed at all.

I did however feel very focussed leaving group on Wednesday and was looking forward to the 2 weeks ahead.  I'm not going to weigh in this week due to being in work...however that gives me 1.5 weeks to lose the 1lb and more and hopefully get back on the losing wagon.

I knew I had a busy weekend planned starting with a Surprise Baby Shower on Friday including a Chinese and then and Engagement Party which would no doubt include buffet food and VODKA!!!

I managed to be good with my food through the day so as not to do too much damage but I planned to enjoy my weekend and then make a fresh start on Monday...which is still my plan! I'm looking forward to a full day on plan tomorrow with no interruptions!

I've managed 2 days of dancing to my exercise playlist on my iPod...well...1 and then some of the routines at the party last night...and obviously that counts right (haha).

Anyway...I'm back....whoooooooop!

No comments:

Post a Comment