Sunday 17 March 2013

Back To It

I've not been to group since...February 6th due to being unwell and being at work and being unable to attend.

I decided on Wednesday that I would re-join, even though I knew I wouldn't stick to plan instantly as I had a busy weekend ahead but I wanted to re-join to see what damage was done and to see if I could try and limit it a little.

When I got to group on Wednesday, my consultant Sarah was very welcoming and understanding about my issues...I paid to re-join as it was cheaper than paying for the missed weeks.

On getting weighed I discovered that I had maintained my weight from the 6th February which I was really pleased with as I haven't followed the plan in the slightest since before I went to London at the end of January.

After my hectic alcohol filled weekend, I'm looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow....

I'm having a couple of red days...I've got peppered mackerel salad for lunch and I'm having steak & kidney with veg for my tea.  Not sure what I'm using my healthy extra's on yet...but I'll find something.



No comments:

Post a Comment