Sunday 17 March 2013

Dress Size

I don't know about other people, but when I'm trying to lose weight I find the change of dress size a real inspiration.

However I have a lot of trouble with this...I must be a peculiar shape as I can lose upto 2 stone and still be wearing the same clothes size as I was when I started.  Yes the items of clothing may be loose or even big, but the next size isn't anywhere near to fitting.

I find this really frustrating and a real dis-heartener.

I know this is why we should take measurements of various areas of our bodies to see if the weight has shifted from places that don't always affect clothing.

So tonight, I've taken my measurements and I will take them again on the first Sunday of April and then   on the first Sunday of each month after that!  I've also taken a few photographs, a front, back and side view of my body which I will also repeat when I'm monitoring my measurements.

I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment