Sunday 17 March 2013

Exercise

I really need to do some exercise....

I'm not a huge fan of it...but needs must and all that!

My friend Leanne and me are going to start going to Zumba again on a Wednesday evening, which I am kind of looking forward to.  We enjoyed it when we went before...so hopefully we'll be able to get back into it.

I've updated my iPod with some great tunes to dance about to, so I'm going to attempt to do this a couple of times per week (maybe even every night)...when I say songs to dance about to, I mean ones with routines...such as...
Macarena
Saturday Night
Various Steps classics
YMCA
All seriously cheesey but good for a boogie around the bedroom/living room and sadly YES I know the routines to them all.  90's girl through and through!

When I lived with my friends in Yorkshire, we used to have a play list a bit like this and we used to dance to it every night, working up a sweat...we were shattered the first few nights but then we started to get used to it.

I love having a dance on a night out so why not have a dance every night around the house to some of my favourite tunes.

1 comment:

  1. Exercise not only help you burn your fats but it also help you have a healthy heart and improve your mental health. It can also help you enhance your stamina and your respiratory system.

    Samual Hines

    ReplyDelete