Friday 11 January 2013

Week One

So Wednesday saw my first weigh in of the year after my first week back on plan...!

I lost a whopping 8lb....whoooooop whooooop

I got my 1/2 stone award too.

Now for week 2....lets hope I can get a loss again on Wednesday.

At group last week our consultant gave us 2 card hearts....

1 small pink one to write on what we'd like to achieve this year.

Then a bigger one which we will fill with stick on hearts...for every half lb we lose we'll get a small heart to fill the heart....this will go on until Valentines day....!  I didn't get my little sticky stars this week as I didn't stay to group....but I'll be getting them next week.

I would usually stay to group, but because I've not been well all week, I didn't want to be spreading my germs to everyone.

I'm really enjoying being back on plan....Thinner me here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment