Monday 14 January 2013

Quick Review

First day back at work today...and it was rubbish!

Sometimes I'm really not sure why I bother!

Slimming World wise....it's been a good day!

Green Day

Breakfast...(hxb) 2x Weetabix, (hxa) Milk

Lunch...Subway Salad containing *lettuce, cucumber, gherkins, tomato, peppers & onion* with (hxb) Ham & light mayo (2 syns)

Tea...Egg, Chips & Beans (my favourite)

Snack...Pomegranate, Clementine & 1 Chocolate *from tin of Roses* (2 syns)

Drinks...1L Water, 330ml Diet Coke, 1pt vimto!

Syn Total...4

I generally find following plan so much easier on a work day than on a day when I'm off!

I think this is because I have a routine to follow & I don't get time to snack nor do I use my syns as I don't get home from work until it's late & I find that I can't fit it all in!


No comments:

Post a Comment