Monday 14 January 2013

Slimming World

I've joined Slimming World many times before and lost weight on every occasion.  My most successful weight loss journey was in 2002 when I lost 3.5 stone in just a few months.

If only I could've stayed on plan back then and continued my loss I would be at my target weight by now! 

I enjoy following the Slimming World plan, I find it fits in with my lifestyle.

I seem to follow the plan religiously but then if I have a bad day then that's it...I'm off plan with no way of getting back on track.

I'm determined to do it this time and get to target...!  

I'm going to try doing Slimming World the old way...Red & Green day style rather than Extra Easy.  I do enjoy the Extra Easy plan and find it really good if I'm eating out...but I much prefer the old way.

I suppose you could say I'm a bit Old Skool.

So here's to the Old Skool way of following the Slimming World plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment