Monday 14 January 2013

Exercise

I've been thinking about exercise a lot this last week....

Exercise I like ...

Zumba
Swimming
The Gym (treadmill, cross trainer, bike)
Tennis
Walking

I've been discussing with my friends Leanne & Lyn, we're going to start walking on my weekend off which I'm quite looking forward to.

I'm gonna go back to Zumba with the girls from work in the next couple of weeks.  We're all really looking forward to it.

I'd love to be able to go running...but I can't run on a treadmill and I'm too bothered about what people would say if they saw me running out on the streets.  Hopefully when I've lost a bit more weight I will feel more confident to try it.

 I wish it was possible for me to attend something on a regular basis but with working shifts I really struggle.  It's so frustrating!

I guess I'll have to get the wii connected up and wii fit/zumba on there instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment