Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Loss

I've not blogged for a couple of weeks....I have been working far too much.

Last week, I had a 1/2lb gain...which I was pretty disappointed with...but I didn't let it get me down...I got straight back on plan and managed to lose 1.5lb this week....finally getting on the move.

I had planned on doing the scan bran challenge this week, however I might not be going to weigh in next week, so I have decided to save it for next week.

I'm hoping that not going to group next week...won't encourage me to fall off the wagon...I am easily swayed just lately.  I really need to find my focus again...I was doing so well in February.

I'm off to see Take That at the weekend.....I absolutely can not wait....it's gonna be fabulous...Robbie Williams...&...Mark Owen <3...I never thought I'd see Robbie perform with Take That...although...I'm gutted they don't sing my favourite song...still...the setlist & stage looks fabulous.  It's gonna be AMAZING <3

No comments:

Post a Comment