Tuesday 17 May 2011

Don't Give Up

I actually did it.....I managed a full week on track.....which resulted in a loss of 3lb....I am over the moon with this.

The last few weeks I have really been struggling staying on track, I even considered jumping ship and joining Weight Watchers....but then I realised....I enjoy Slimming World so why stop something that I enjoy.  I just needed to give myself a sharp talking to and get shaping myself.

I am enjoying the fact that I can now stay to group due to it being late enough for me to attend after work....I got so used to the fact that I had to run in get weighed & run back to work that I wasn't really thinking about what I was trying to achieve & wasn't gaining anything from Image Therapy.  Karen our new consultant is great, always seems to have time to chat & offer some encouragement.

I need to have some very low syn days this week....or rather every day this week....I am off out to a party on Friday night & then off out in Wakefield with all of my favourite girlies on Saturday night.  I need to save enough syns for 2 nights worth of Vodka....!!!!  Saturday shouldn't be too much of an issue....a few of us follow Slimming World so we will be able to keep eachother right on track.....no naughty take aways at 3am.

I'm off out for tea tonight.....I can't wait as I'm absolutely starving.....but I will be making a healthy choice and sticking to plan as best as I can.

I'm feeling much more cheerfull and focussed this week.....so very different from last week.  Although the offer of a new job would still be greatly received.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment