Sunday 19 June 2011

Struggling

So who said this weight loss lark was going to be easy?!?  I wish it was easy.

In February I was flying along and was at my lowest weight in a long time...then came the Westlife Tour and my 30th Birthday and along with both of them came a month off plan and a 9.5lb weight gain.  I wasn't too upset about the gain as in my head I felt that I could soon shift it and carry on as I was in February...if only it was that easy.

Tour ended and I jumped straight back on the wagon....no problem...losing 2.5lb in my first week back on plan...since then I have struggled week in week out...losing 1 week, gaining the next.

Finally this week I feel that I am getting somewhere...at weigh in last Monday I gained 2lb...which I wasn't too disappointed with as I had been away in the week & been to see Take That a few times...so a gain was fully deserved.  At group, I sat in on the new members talk and had a chat with my consultant...she felt that I had done the right thing to get me motivated again.


I have felt much more motivated this week and my head has been completely in the plan...despite going to Frankie & Benny's for tea last night...but I refuse to stay in forever and a day...we only live once.

I started the week doing the Scan Bran Challenge however I didn't appear to be losing weight...so I gave it up...however after discussing with some of my lovely Slimming World Twitter friends I am going to try it again this next week but having less.

I have 5 weeks until I go on holiday to Greece with some of my fabulous friends, I would at least like to be down to my lightest weight by then....!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow...although I'm not sure I will have lost anything...but I'm still feeling motivated & looking forward to the week ahead.

Finally...today, whilst having a bit of a sort out...I came accross my Slimmnig World Certificates from the very first time I joined when I did so well & was almost at target...I do wonder why I let it get away from me!  This made me realise....I CAN DO IT AND I WILL DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment