Monday 27 June 2011

Losing

It feels like it's been a very long week since last weeks maintain...I don't seem to have done much other than working & a lot of thinking.

The 2nd week back on plan though and...I've finally had a loss...waaahhhooooooooooo

At weigh in tonight I lost 4.5lb which I was over the moon with.  I also got slimmer of the week...I've not received that in a while.

I'm currently 1lb off my 2stone award which I received a long long time ago *before christmas* and 5lb off of my pre-westlife tour weight & 8lb off my 2.5stone award....!  I'm hoping to achieve the first 2 at least before I go away on 23rd July.  If I could achieve my 2.5stone award by then I would be over the moon.

It is typical of me to finally get back on track just as I'm due to go away again.  Hopefully I won't have the same struggle when I return.

Weigh in treat tonight was a piece of chocolate fudge cake with cream....it was gorgeous <3.

As for the week ahead...I'm off at the weekend...which will no doubt mean eating out...I'm off to Manchester with one of my lovely girlies Lucy...we're off to Primark for holiday things...I can't wait.  Hopefully I'll manage to save enough syns in the syn bank not to ruin my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment