Wednesday 17 April 2013

Funny Old Week

Last Thursday I had my brace fitted...top one is a fixed brace and the bottom is a removable one...however this has caused me grate discomfort and has made it very difficult to eat.

The only foods I have manage to eat since Thursday are...

Porridge
Vegetable Soup
Mince & Mash
Mash & Gravy
Scrambled Egg & Baked Beans
Jelly

I ended up going back to the Hospital on Tuesday and they have filed the bottom brace down a little making it much more comfortable and it is now much easier to eat...although...I'll be glad when the ulcers have gone!

Weigh in today...was good...I managed to lose 1.5lb which makes 7lb in 3 weeks...I am so glad to be in the zone....feel so much better in myself.  I even managed to blag Slimmer of the Week *whoooop* and I won the weekly class raffle too....good day all round!

Roll on next week for another loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment