Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day 3....

Day 3 Complete

So no weigh in today...but I did get on my own scales and I've lost about 1.5lb (compared to what my scales read last week) which I'm really chuffed with especially as it's * week too!

Today's food consisted of...

...Green Day...

Breakfast...1x Chocolate Orange Hifi Bar (hxb)

Lunch...Pasta, tinned tomatoes, Cheese (hxa)

Snack...Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight, Grapes

Tea...2x Poached eggs on Toast (hxb) with Lurpak lighter (3syns) Brown Sauce (1/2syn)

Currently contemplating a few segments of a Terry's Chocolate Orange...but I know if I crack it open I will want to eat the whole thing!!! It is fruit though...isn't it?!?!

Meals are a little repetitive this week...gonna get some planning done at the weekend and do some cooking for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment