Wednesday 31 August 2011

Struggling

I have been struggling these last 2 weeks....just wanting to eat anything and everything....mainly biscuits.  I just love plain chocolate digestives <3 <3


At weigh in on Monday I had gained 1/2lb which over all isn't too bad in 2 weeks....I need to get back on track though.

Day two on it this week and things are going ok so far....it's my day off tomorrow and I'm off to a craft event with my mum at the Trafford Centre, then I'm off out for tea tomorrow night...busy day off...but then sadly it's a full weekend in work ahead for me so...no excuses to be bad.

I had a good bank holiday weekend...firstly it was my friends 30th Birthday, she had a party on Friday night...enjoyed a few vodkas and a dance with the girls


The rest of the weekend was spent SHOPPING...I bought some new bedding from Next. 


My favourite purchase of the weekemd was an iPad <3 I love it...! If I won the lottery...I would quite happily spend a fortune in the Apple shop...I want everything!


I found a gorgeous black dress in Evans....I didn't buy it though...I will buy it after pay day!

I'm hoping for a good week now...feeling on track and focussed. Fingers crossed everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Temptation is the worst thing. I've been battling back to the straight and narrow. It's not easy I've felt like a failure ever since I was nominated for Woman of the Year. it was as if I set out to prove to myself that I wasn't worthy of winning. And when I didn't I was right.

    Well done for getting back on track. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a really old post now but I could bloody murder some chocolate digestives right now xxx

    ReplyDelete