Tuesday 11 October 2011

All Change



After a few weeks of majorly struggling to stay on track following Slimming World...I decided to have a full change.  I have joined Weight Watchers, to try the new ProPoints plan which I am hoping will get the wight moving once again.

I feel as though I am cheating on Slimming World *haha* as I do enjoy it very much, however it really just didn't seem to be working for me.

I'm currently 3 days into my Weight Watchers journey....so far...I feel like I'm doing ok, I absolutely love the iPhone app...I would be majourly lost without it.

Hopefully this change will help me shift a few lbs in time for Christmas...I've got my new dress for all my nights out ready...I just need a few sets of accessories to liven my black dress up...I have a few sets in mind.



I love these...shoes from M & S bag from Dorothy Perkins...<3
*shoes look a different colour in the shop*

I love these sparkley shoes and matching bag, both from Dorothy Perkins

My favourite shoes of the moment...M & S bargain...although I can't find a bag to match
If anyone sees a bag to go with my animal print shoes...please let me know!


1 comment:

  1. i love those reddy coloured shoes from M&S i've been trying them on but they really don't fit me!

    Good Luck on WW, i've done WW so many times but i know i'd cheat i always used to forget to count! xx

    ReplyDelete