Tuesday 2 August 2011

New Start

It's been a while since my last blog...I've been extremely busy working and getting ready for my holibobs.

In my last blog I was aiming to reach my lowest weight before I jetted off to Greece, however sadly that did not happen.

On 9th July I went out with the girlies for Lyn's 30th and Becca's 21st, we had a lovely night...everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves.

The week leading up to holiday...I seemed to fall off the wagon...quite rapidly...I had a sneak weigh in at home before I went away and appeared to have gained a few pound...I wasn't too worried about this as I knew I would get it off again once I returned.

On Friday before I went away I was offered a new job...since returning I'm not sure whether this job is still happening but I will just keep plodding on and hope for the best.

Holiday was fabulous...we arrived in Kos, in a quiet area called Psalidi...it was lovely...we were supposed to be staying in a 4* all inclusive, however it had been over booked and we had been upgraded to 5*...there were no complaints there from any of us.


The weather was gorgeous...7 days of sunbathing...a nice relaxing week.

The food at the hotel was nice...as were the endless supply of cocktails...some of the favourites being Strawberry Daqari's and Banana Daqari's *this last one was my least favourite* We loved a fish bowl or 2 containing Sex On The Beach <3


I went to weigh in on Monday and decided that I was going to start a fresh and re-join as a new member...I knew that I couldn't stand the thought of the huge gain that had occurred appearing in my book so...it was time to wipe the slate clean and go for it.

The grand total of my 2.5 weeks off plan and a week of none stop eating and drinking gain was 10.5lb...however...because I'm starting again...I don't feel down about losing the same weight again.

It has been my first day back on plan today and I'm feeling focussed and very motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment