Wednesday 27 April 2011

Not A Good Week

So last week I lost 2.5lb on after my first week back on plan....this week however I have gained 1lb.

I was a little bit gutted about the gain as I had food optimized and been good all week, not going over my synns....although all week I knew that it wasn't a good week and just felt that I wasn't going to lose.

I was a little wayward yesterday and had some of my mum's trifle after my tea....it was lovely.

I've now wiped the slate clean ready for the week ahead...I've had a good day today and I'm back to work tomorrow so that will help....I find my work routine much easier than when I'm off.

I've got a busy weekend ahead as usual....I think I'm off to the seaside for the day on Saturday and then attending a Wedding on Sunday with some of my lovely friends.

So I'm now low synning for the next few days ready for Sunday's Wedding....

...then it'll be weigh in day again....eeeeek....hopefully I can overturn this weeks gain....!

No comments:

Post a Comment