Tuesday 19 April 2011

Back On Track

First week back on track since the Westlife Tour and I feel it's been a good one.

At weigh in on Monday I had lost 2.5lbs which I was very pleased with.

I have managed to eat out 3 times and have a night out.

In preparation for my busy week I synned low up until Saturday....I managed to put 48 syns in the syn bank including all 15 of Saturdays allowance.

Tuesday I went out with my lovely friend Leanne, she's good....doesn't have a pudding even though she loves them.  We usually have a starter and a main...unless it's a Monday and we go out after weigh in. 

Saturday I went to Warrington to see 911 at their 15 Year Anniversary Concert <3 we had a fabulous night.   Lots of vodka was drank, but was all within my saved syns, that way I didn't feel guilty or that I was ruining my hard work.



When I'm away for 1 night, I try and plan ahead....I ate a full cooked breakfast on Saturday and then had a snack of fruit before going out and then I had a meal out.  I took some Alpen Light Cereal bars with me and a tub of chopped pineapple and kiwi for Sunday's breakfast.

On Sunday I went out for a meal with my parents, we went for a Carvery......it was lovely.

I am looking forward to the week ahead, I have absolutely no plans this week.....which I am very sad about....!  I am working all weekend so there will be no BBQ's or nights out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment