Wednesday 10 September 2014

Catch Up...

So I kinda lost my way a little and ended up having a little break from my Slimming World journey...I'm not bothered by this, it just means it will take me slightly longer to reach my target than I first thought.

I have been doing Slimming World on and off probably for the last 10 years *wow 10 years...that's crazy...If I'd got to target the first time I wouldn't have to be messing around now*  When I joined last time I promised myself it would be the LAST time...I stuck to plan for over a year but I just got to the point that I wasn't enjoying my food, or going to group, in fact I wasn't enjoying anything!!!

I've had a break since April and I've re-joined and I'm back at group...! Everyone at group made me feel so welcome, I've been to many groups in the past and never felt as welcome as I did today.

I've returned home with a new book, magazine and some focus...my Tesco online order is complete and once delivered there'll be no stopping me.

I've still got my braces on and there's still no sign of having any jaw surgery...although I wish they'd hurry up as to be honest it's getting on my nerves.

Since my last post in February...I have moved house <3 and now live where my grandparents used to live...<3 <3 <3 I'm almost all settled in...still a few bits to get but I'll get there in the end!

I've also been teaching myself to crochet, I'm becoming a dab hand at a granny square blanket...just a shame I can't make anything else *haha*

Here's to more blogging, learning a new crochet pattern & of course losing those extra lb.'s.


No comments:

Post a Comment