Monday 4 February 2013

Struggling


I was really enjoying following the Slimming World plan prior to my few days away last week.

I tried to be good whilst I was in London...which was a bit of a struggle as my 2 friends aren't overly bothered about eating healthy.

I looked forward to getting home and getting back on plan...but since getting home I just can't get my head back into it at all!

I start the day on plan....and I'm following religiously...but then by the end of the day I'm just scoffing anything!

I'm desperate for chocolate...but I think that's just because it's 'Star' week. 

It's weigh day on Wednesday....so hopefully once I've been there it will be the kick up the arse that I need to enable me to get back on plan.

I've spent this evening looking online & through old magazines for meal ideas.  On Wednesday I'm going to spend some time making some things ready to freeze to take to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment