Wednesday 23 November 2011

Fat Forever

So much for my brand new start on Weight Watchers...I managed a grand total loss off 5lb before falling off the wagon.

I seem to have very little motivation...and...will power to stick to any healthy eating plan. I'm currently feeling fat and disgusting...but even the knowledge that I have put on about 8lb is not spurring me on to get back on the dieting wagon.

Since joining Weight Watchers I have really missed the Slimming World plan...which I thought I might...I'm glad I've given the Pro Points plan a try but I know I'm a Slimming World girl at heart!

My current plan is to try and maintain my weight before rejoining Slimming World after Christmas, when I hope my will power and motivation will have returned.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Waiting until after the holidays might mean you will let yourself put on weight with all the treats on offer, but if you keep focused on maintaining, you should be okay. I know you are feeling down about it right now, but you really can do this. I know it and I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. So glad I found your blog. I've been hard core dieting since September this year. I'm going to allow myself to eat small amounts of whatever I want on Xmas day, so this makes me look forward to a break from dieting a bit. Maybe you could try to set similar goals. Like if you complete a successful week of dieting, you could allow yourself a sensible treat. This works for me.

    ReplyDelete